Pitching FA/trade rumors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitching FA/trade rumors?

The Longhorns lost, the cowboys are in last place! i don't watch basketball or hocky so i wanna talk about the rangers in 2009.. i can't beleive i already miss watching them lose! Who do you think the Rangers will move on? It is interesting when you see the names out there.. I figure they will move after atleast 1-2 starters and 2-3 releivers.
    Notice how the Bosox will be looking for catching, and how the Yankees have 2 catchers from the injured Jorge Posada now on the FA list.. you have to think that the Yanks will be making a move for their future in that position, instead of overpaying Pudge given that Posada will be healthy by spring.

Anyone hear anything from the Marlins?

Here is what i think for Daniels.. DO NOT move Chris Davis! I HAVE READ THAT SOMEWHERE. Don't move Teagarden. Stay away from those two moves, and we are a better team next year..
    We need to trade Kevin Millwood.. he is not going to adapt to Ryan's new philosophy. He stands on the mound like he has no energy, and the wind can blow him over..

*Note that I removed players that obviously would not be a factor this offseason i.e. Wilkerson, CHAN HO CHOKE, Jennings, Sidney Ponson

AMERICAN LEAGUE

BOSTON—Bartolo Colon, rhp; Curt Schilling, rhp; Jason Varitek, c.
    CHICAGO— Horacio Ramirez, lhp; Juan Uribe, 3b.
    CLEVELAND—Brendan Donnelly, rhp; Scott Elarton, rhp; Juan Rincon, rhp.
    DETROIT—Freddy Garcia, rhp; Todd Jones, rhp.
    LOS ANGELES— Grret Anderson, of; Jon Garland, rhp; Darren Oliver, lhp;
    MINNESOTA— Eddie Guardado, lhp; Dennys Reyes, lhp.
    NEW YORK—Bobby Abreu, of; Chad Moeller, c; Ivan Rodriguez, c.
    OAKLAND— Keith Foulke, rhp
    SEATTLE— Raul Ibanez, of.
    TEXAS— Hank Blalock, 1b; Milton Bradley, dh; Ramon Vazquez, 3b; Jamey Wright, rhp.
    TORONTO—John Parrish, lhp;
    NATIONAL LEAGUE
    ARIZONA— Juan Cruz, rhp; Adam Dunn, of
    ATLANTA—Jorge Julio, rhp; Greg Norton, of; Will Ohman, lhp; John Smoltz, rhp; Julian Tavarez, rhp.
    CHICAGO—Henry Blanco, c; Ryan Dempster, rhp; Jim Edmonds, of; Chad Fox, rhp; Bob Howry, rhp; Jon Lieber, rhp; Daryle Ward, 1b; Kerry Wood, rhp.
    CINCINNATI—Jeremy Affeldt, lhp; Josh Fogg, rhp; Mike Lincoln, rhp; Kent Mercker, lhp; David Weathers, rhp.
    COLORADO—Brian Fuentes, lhp; Matt Herges, rhp; Livan Hernandez, rhp;
    FLORIDA—Mark Hendrickson, lhp; Arthur Rhodes, lhp,
    HOUSTON—LaTroy Hawkins, rhp; Randy Wolf, lhp.
    LOS ANGELES—Joe Beimel, lhp; Casey Blake, 3b; Jason Johnson, rhp; Derek Lowe, rhp; Greg Maddux, rhp; Manny Ramirez, of
    MILWAUKEE— Eric Gagne, rhp; CC Sabathia, lhp; Ben Sheets, rhp; Brian Shouse, lhp.
    NEW YORK — Tony Armas Jr., rhp; Luis Ayala, rhp; Orlando Hernandez, rhp; Pedro Martinez, rhp; Oliver Perez, lhp; Ricardo Rincon, lhp; Matt Wise, rhp.
    PHILADELPHIA —Tom Gordon, rhp.
    ST. LOUIS —Jason Isringhausen, rhp; Cesar Izturis, ss; Braden Looper, rhp; Russ Springer, rhp; Ron Villone, lhp.
    SAN DIEGO —Trevor Hoffman, rhp; Mark Prior, rhp.
    WASHINGTON -Odalis Perez, lhp.
    "Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer." - Ted Williams :gt

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X