Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much Power!

Hamilton, Blaylock, Davis...

How many home runs is this team gonna hit this year?

Originally posted by powderblue View Post
    Hamilton, Blaylock, Davis...

How many home runs is this team gonna hit this year?

One hundred ninety-four.
    "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

It's going to be a magical year in Arlington!
      Donate free food at
      www.thehungersite.com

Comment

just a few predictions:

hamilton 37 hr
        blalock 34 hr
        davis 31 hr
        young 10-15
        kinsler 20
        and depending on at bats jones and murphy could both go over 20-25 each...

...i'm gonna guess 201.

Comment

Great hitting, but if they want to make the POs this year they need better pitching.

Still love to watch their hitting though, especially Hamilton.
          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

I'm not sure why people are so bully on Blalock for this year (not just you, Powderblue). I'd be thrilled if he remains upright for the whole season, and contributes 15-20 HRs. I wouldn't be expecting a career season from him. The Rangers were smart to move him to DH, so if/when he gets hurt again, they can stick the best available bat into his slot in the lineup.
            "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

they are hitting very well without Hamilton, Im excited to get him back, but yes we need much better pitching

Comment

How in the world do you leave Nelson Cruz out of the power discussion on this team? That dude is coming into his own and is pure, unadulterated power. I think he has the potential to hit more home runs than anyone mentioned so far!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X