Any Long Time Rangers Fans Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Long Time Rangers Fans Here

Longtime fan here. I thought this would be a great place to post pics from our beloved Rangers.

Here is a link to the Arlington Stadium Thread in the Ballparks Forum...
    http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...Stadium-Photos

Also, I am going to start scanning and posting some of the things that I have collected over the years including a series of programs from every year.

Have to get out in the yard today but will post a few things over the next couple of weeks.

Here is one pic of my display case that has pretty much all of the little collectables

Find your rarest collectables from Buddy Bell Bat Night to Beat the Yankees Hankees, anything that you have including pics of Arlington Stadium, T-shirt Promotions, helmets, balls and jerseys.

Here are some pics of my ticket stubs of memorable Rangers games that I have attended. Nolan's 5000th strikeout, Nolan's 7th no-hitter, and the first game ever played at the Ballpark in Arlington.
    Attached Files
    Rockies fan living in Texas

Comment

That's awesome!!! I was at two of those games. Couldn't get a ticket for the 5000th though.

Comment

I love it. I have a lot of great childhood memories from old Arlington Stadium. One day I'll have to go searching through my parents photos to see if we have any from games we went to.
        Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Arlington Stadium Chair

Here's a chair from Arlington Stadium. There is a date stamped on the back indicating it was manufactured in 1977.

There is another stamp on the bottom stating it was built by a desk factory in Temple.

Based on the date, I would guess the chair came from the upper deck, which was built before the '78 season.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cas; 08-13-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Oh wow those 1970's Kellogg's baseball cards sure bring back lots of childhood memories!
            Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Is the stamp on the bottom Artco Bell?

Originally posted by cas View Post
              Here's a chair from Arlington Stadium. There is a date stamped on that back indicating it was manufactured in 1977.

There is another stamp on the bottom stating it was built by a desk factory in Temple.

Based on the date, I would guess the chair came from the upper deck, which was built before the '78 season.
              Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by TheJourneyman View Post
                Is the stamp on the bottom Artco Bell?
                Journeyman,

The stamp says American Desk Mfg. Co., Temple, Texas. I tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out.

There is also a stamped logo with an eagle above a stylized globe with the letters "a d" superimposed over the globe.

Comment

Comment

I'm jealous of all this stuff. Big time Ranger fan here since I was about 9 (1990). My sports dream is to see them win a World Series just once in my lifetime. Hope this is the year.

Comment

The Kid and I are huge fans. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

American League Champs!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X