Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no posts in 2 months? did you guys get ready for NFL season early???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no posts in 2 months? did you guys get ready for NFL season early???

come on Texas fans, start posting!

Ever since I joined here I haven't seen much Ranger activity. It always surprises me too with them winning two pennants in a row. You would think the Rays would be the ones with no activity but they have tons lately. Course Raysfan is usually the guy who does most of the posting over there.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
      Ever since I joined here I haven't seen much Ranger activity. It always surprises me too with them winning two pennants in a row. You would think the Rays would be the ones with no activity but they have tons lately. Course Raysfan is usually the guy who does most of the posting over there.
      yeah agreed

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post

This is a forum not life or death.
        All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

I have lived down here (Central Texas) for almost 6 years now. I have really enjoyed watching the Rangers and the really great teams they have had recently. I am sad to see Young leave, but has been getting shuffled around so much with all the great additions to the INF, hopefully he can get going strong again in Philly. A lot of my friends here are mad at Hamilton for signing with the rival Angels, but that's the way it goes...

Gonna miss Napoli as well. He was a great fan favorite these past couple years. I guess we got AJ coming in to be the C next season, we'll see how he fits in. I liked him up in Minneapolis when I lived there before coming back in the Army. Hopefully the staff can stay healthy and keep going strong this year. We still have a strong lineup, even without Hambone, Napoli and Young. It will be interesting, and always fun when playing the Angels! Can't wait to see poor Houston come out in the AL West. Hopefully they can hurry up and get a good team going in a few years!

Would be nice to hear more from some other Ranger fans about our losses and gains this off season!
          "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X