How come nobody posts in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come nobody posts in here?

even when the Rangers have a good team?????

Good question, and I have no idea. It seems that there isn't much action in a lot of the individual team sites. I try to get conversations going here and on the Cardinals site. Sometimes it works, with maybe a post or two, then it goes inactive again. I thought that more Rangers fans would like to post their favorite Rangers pictures in a photo thread here too. Nope.

We have an outstanding team again down here, and I am excited to take on the Angels this year for the West title. I asked before on the A's site if they thought they actually won the West, or if the Rangers lost it. That disastrous run in the last week or so of the season (especially those last 2 series vs the A's) lost the division. Lots of fans down here were calling for the heads of Washington and Hamilton. I really didn't hear too many people get upset at the loss of Hambone, only that he went to the hated Angels! Not sure what the buzz was about that up in DFW, but here in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area it didn't seem to be an issue with a lot of the die hard Rangers fans I talked to.

Excited to see Alexi back as a starter, see what Harrison and Holland can do, and how well Berkman and AJ contribute.
    Last edited by Herr28; 03-11-2013, 04:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

Comment

Double post.
      Last edited by Herr28; 03-07-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

who did you root for in 2011?

I also like both teams but I rooted for the cards of course. I really would like the rangers to win a WS in the next years though. Although I'm a little dissapointed by the rangers management and them not improving the team. still should be a solid team.
        I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

Originally posted by dominik View Post
          who did you root for in 2011?

I also like both teams but I rooted for the cards of course. I really would like the rangers to win a WS in the next years though. Although I'm a little dissapointed by the rangers management and them not improving the team. still should be a solid team.
          I was Cardinals all the way, but it got a little crazy down here in Texas! I caught a lot of guff from my buddies here, and had to be careful how I celebrated during Game 7 at my favorite bar! In the end, I got the last laugh. It was hard rooting against the Rangers, but it was real easy rooting for my Redbirds!

I think the Rangers will be strong again this year, and I am excited that Big Puma is back home in Texas. Hopefully he can stay healthy as the DH and put up some decent numbers to continue his pursuit of a Hall of Fame plaque.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X