Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rangers
    replied
    So, today, after getting beat 11-6 to the Rockies, I think it is safe to say that Beniot, Feldman, and Tejada need some work. We need Eaton back to get our rotation going.

Leave a comment:

• MY.RANGERS
    replied
    Texas Rangers I agree with you about Beniot. he is the type of pitcher that you hate to see come into a close ballgame.
    When will enough be enough.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by linkmaster
    The pen has been a solid one all year, and you can attribute some of the success of this team to the pen for holding on to games. Here's a more in depth break down of the pen, and I think there will be similar articles for the rest of the AL West bullpens as well, kind of a compare/contrast type thing...

"The Texas Rangers Have Pieced Together A Solid Bullpen"
    I don't know if the pen has been SOLID this year. Cordero has upset many people, me for instance. I expected Cordero to rebound after last year, but maybe we have seen the best of CoCo? Otsuka was apparently a great attribute to our pen, because without him, we wouldn't be half a game out. We would be more around 6 or 7 out. Mahay has been outstanding, but Beniot is having trouble in the role he is given. Beniot needs to be traded with another Ranger RP for someone who can come in as a long reliever, like a steve karsay. Beniot is over rated and the Rangers have been sticking with him for too long now

Leave a comment:

• MY.RANGERS
    replied
    The pen has done a great job this year. Ron Mahay has pitched very well. a great surprize. also Feldman.
    Otuska has handled the closer role great.
    I am not complaining about the starters but I think there is room for improvement. and I think they will. I am hoping they will pick it up as we head into the second part of the season. I am also looking forward to Eaton being healthy and seeing what he can add to the rangers.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• linkmaster
    started a topic Rangers Bullpen key to success?

Rangers Bullpen key to success?

The pen has been a solid one all year, and you can attribute some of the success of this team to the pen for holding on to games. Here's a more in depth break down of the pen, and I think there will be similar articles for the rest of the AL West bullpens as well, kind of a compare/contrast type thing...

"The Texas Rangers Have Pieced Together A Solid Bullpen"

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X