OT: Geddy Lee attending tonights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Geddy Lee attending tonights game

I remember seeing Geddy Lee behind home plate during a Red Sox-Blue Jays game last September, and I see him attending again tonight. Just thought I would point this out because I love Lee and I love Rush. They're working on a new album and have 8 songs done already. I'm looking forward to it! It's good to see Lee supporting his home town team even though I wish he was a Red Sox fan instead.

they showed him on whatever the jumbotron's called nowadays, i think jaysvision, during the game against seattle on sunday afternoon. and of course promptly started playing some rush in the stadium.

greg zaun's walk-up music is by rush, but i've got no clue at all what song.
    B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by jays632
      they showed him on whatever the jumbotron's called nowadays, i think jaysvision, during the game against seattle on sunday afternoon. and of course promptly started playing some rush in the stadium.

greg zaun's walk-up music is by rush, but i've got no clue at all what song.
      It sounds like whenever they're not on tour that he's a regular there?

Comment

i'd never seen him at a game before sunday. i'd seen gordon lightfoot at one before, of course i was like 9 and had no idea who the hell he was but still.
        B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

Rush is probably the coolest band alive. And Geedy Lee is one of the coolest people alive. I'm not gonna lie, if I went to a game and Geddy Lee hanging out, I'd just watch him the whole game.

K, maybe not, but you get my point.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I've seen Lee at a number of games.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X