Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wll the Jays ever go at LEAST 13 games above .500??(in other words, we're FINISHED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wll the Jays ever go at LEAST 13 games above .500??(in other words, we're FINISHED)

Everytime they try, they lose. Tomorrow will be a loss for SURE. We won't make playoffs this year, so they goes the entire Blue Jays season(we won't make playoffs without getting at least 25 above 500).

So, we, like the Los Angeles Dodgers of the west, are crashing and burning. We lose, Red Sox win. That's the season. We need to fire John Gibbons and hope for some Tigers-like magic next season.
    Last edited by bluejaysfan4ever; 07-23-2006, 03:14 PM.

I don't know. You looked pretty good this weekend against the Yanks. I wouldn't count you out yet just like I haven't counted out the Yanks yet.

Welcome back ARod. Hope you are a Yankee forever.
    Phil Rizzuto-a Yankee forever.

Holy Cow

Comment

Originally posted by bluejaysfan4ever
      Everytime they try, they lose. Tomorrow will be a loss for SURE. We won't make playoffs this year, so they goes the entire Blue Jays season(we won't make playoffs without getting at least 25 above 500).

So, we, like the Los Angeles Dodgers of the west, are crashing and burning. We lose, Red Sox win. That's the season. We need to fire John Gibbons and hope for some Tigers-like magic next season.
      Quite the negative post for a day that the Jays take 3 of 4 from the Yankees.
      I'm just trying to enjoy the ride.

Comment

Wow, for a titled "Blue Jays Fan Forever", you seem pretty negative about the team in general.

---GO JAYS---

Comment

I've learned to not be negative about sports. I decided just to enjoy the happenings, regardless of whats going on. Besides, they just took 3 of 4 from the Yankees, and the Red Sox will lose eventually. This team is too good not to do something down the stretch.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

We're gonna be 13 games above .500 after tomorrows game. we have the best pitcher in all of baseball starting tomorrow and if not for BJ Ryans 2 blown saves Halladay would be leading the Majors in wins by 2!!! If only BJ Ryan could have saved at least one of the games.

Edit: Damn I thought Halladay was going tomorrow but I just checked. Hopefully Janssen can pull through here with a victory.

Comment

I predicted correctly!!! I am fortune teller.

Comment

lol do you people actually watch their useless pathetic attempt to catch up??

Comment

LOL your so funny. Please go away it is obvious your not a Jays fan.

Comment

You should change your name and go post for whoever your favorite team is. It is obviously not the Blue jays. Or else take your medication and enjoy the ride that these guys are giving us this year.

Comment

Originally posted by starkeeper
                      You should change your name and go post for whoever your favorite team is. It is obviously not the Blue jays. Or else take your medication and enjoy the ride that these guys are giving us this year.
                      I'm a fan, but I'm not satisfied with the way they're playing when 12 games over .500. It's a loss everytime. Last year it was 6 games over .500.

Comment

Not A blujay fan.

Comment

I'm a fan, but I'm not satisfied with the way they're playing when 12 games over .500. It's a loss everytime. Last year it was 6 games over .500.
                          Did you watch this team at all from 1994 to 2004? They only had 4 winning season in that span. Facts are, this team is as exciting as it has been for a long time. Most of the pieces are in place for this to be a fantastic team for quite sometime. If you can't see that, yet you call yourself a Jays, then yu should probably go cheer for the Yankees (spit).
                          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

lol. See what I mean?

Comment

Do you not see what an idiot you make of yourself?? You call yourself Bluejayfan4ever and then revel in their misfortune. This forum may be a little too mature for you. Why don't you try to find a kiddy site and go play somewhere?? Most of us have pretty well had enough of you by the sounds of the the other posts. I know I have.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X