Halladay Vote Off Forum!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halladay Vote Off Forum!!

Hey Blue Jay fans!! A few of us have been voting regularly for Halladay in the Between Innings Pitchers Vote Off Forum. It's getting down to the wire with a couple of other good pitchers catching up. I'm going on vacation for a week and will not be able to vote, so, perhaps some of you would consider picking up the slack and put Roy out in front of the pack where we all know he belongs.
    I'm going to St Louis for a Phillies game on Tuesday evening, and then catching the 3 day White Sox series in Toronto next weekend. I hope we are still playing for something by then.
    Until then Adios and have a great week.
    Don't forget to vote for the Doc!!!!

I guess this was too much to ask for, or else most Blue Jay fans don't know what we have in Halladay. He is now pretty well off the map as far as the pitching vote off forum is concerned. Thanks anyway!!

Comment

Hey I kept voting and you keep voting to!!!

Comment

I haven't had access to a computer in a couple of days, so it's not my fault. Jeez, always have to be raggin' on everyone!
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
          I haven't had access to a computer in a couple of days, so it's not my fault. Jeez, always have to be raggin' on everyone!
          Sorry Chris... I was just disappointted to see him fall so far back when I came back from vacation. Don't mean to be raggin'

Comment

Come on Blue Jay fans. Help out over at the Pitcher Vote off Forum with Doc.
            It is a really tight race and we need all the help we can get.

Comment

Recently I have been saying to vote for Zambrano. However, since everyone's so close at the moment, we should just vote off whoever is highest. So if Carpenter is highest when you vote, knock him down one. That's what I did today.

Keep it up! The Doctor is slowly pulling away. Let's keep it that way.

-Geoff
              WAMCO!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X