4 man rotation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 man rotation?

Is that what we're doing right now? according to bluejays.com Halladay pitches tomorrow and only 3 pitchers (Burnett, Lily and Marcum) pitched after his last start. Damn is our pitching messed up. h

im pretty sure mcgowan is still up but i dunno if he's still in the rotation. i would have to think hes the other one if he is.

Comment

McGowan just pitched yesterday so no he isn't in the rotation anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Johnson
        McGowan just pitched yesterday so no he isn't in the rotation anymore.
        oh ok, didnt really follow this weekends series too much. maybe someone will get recalled? taubenheim? jannsen? beats me

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Mac
          oh ok, didnt really follow this weekends series too much. maybe someone will get recalled? taubenheim? jannsen? beats me
          Im just hoping that its not Josh Towers!!!

Comment

JUst read on Bluejays.com that McGowan is still scheduled to start even though he pitched relief the other day.
            Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

It just shows how awful McGowan is that he is so bad he gets yanked after 1 start where there is nobody else to go too and they go with an embarassing 4-man rotation. It shows what an embarassment McGowan is that he is being yanked around to different roles and different places this year, so desperate are they to find something he is not incompetent doing. It shows how awful he is that Taubenheim even pitching so poorly still got something like 8 starts, and McGowan is so awful he gets yanked after 1. What a pathetic and horrable pitcher McGowan is, I am so glad he is gone on waivers in April, but so wish the Jays had traded him before to get something in return for his overhyped self. He is so worthless to the organization in every way, and dumb JP wasted the best opportunities to get something in a trade for him.

Comment

If you say so.
                Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X