Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Blue Jays ever get back to within 3 games of a playoff spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Blue Jays ever get back to within 3 games of a playoff spot?

Will they be within 3 games of the AL East or the Wildcard ever again this season?
    Yes
    7.14%
    No
    92.86%

The poll is expired.

WAMCO!

The Blue Jays have officially burned out. But honestly, who actually believed that these guys could hit .300 all year and win games for their starters night in and night out for the rest of the season. At the beginning of the season, everyone was living up to their full potential. Now, some are declining, and the others can't pick up the slack. If we stand any chance at all, we need everyone to get as hot (or hotter) as they were at the beginning of the season. I don't see it happening.
    WAMCO!

Comment

I doubt it. They have never won more then 4 games in a row and there is no reason to believe that they will start a huge winning streak now because either the number 4 or number 5 starter will not allow that! There is always next year.....

Comment

As an unbiased fan, I would say I can't see that happening. They had a great stretch earlier though. Maybe next year?
        2016 World Series Champions

Comment

Not this year, but they have a long term plan that I hope doesn't include John Gibbons.

Comment

Several of the teams have tough stretches coming so I`ll give them a shot if they do well through August.
            2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

I think we're pretty much done, guys. Unless we feel like a very uncharacteristic winning streak, I don't have any confidence that we're gonna pull it together. Ah well. Always next season...err...right? *sigh*
              Self-proclaimed President of the Bring Back Kelly movement

Comment

I voted no but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

So, admit it...who's the optimist?
                  Self-proclaimed President of the Bring Back Kelly movement

Comment

It is probably Big_Mac.

Comment

Yeah, I voted no too but just remember all of Yogi's quotes..
                      Go Jays
                      Every hitter likes fastballs, just like everyone likes ice cream. But you don't like it when someone is stuffing it into you by the gallon. That's what it feels like when Nolan Ryan or I throw the ball by you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X