Hinske!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinske!!

I heard on the radio this morning that Hinske may be going to Boston of all places today. He was a late scratch from last nights game and he was in the dugout either. I don't mind seeing Hinske traded but I would sure keep him out of my own division.

I dunno, I don't think ol' Porkchops is all that dangerous compared to the rest of the Bosox lineup. Glad to (possibly) see the back of Hinske.

edit : Good to see my sig come to fruition though
    Self-proclaimed President of the Bring Back Kelly movement

Comment

Still no more info on this at mlb.com or the Sox or B'Jays websites.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Two reports from different sources below. If true (which I believe it is), it is a good move by JP. Loosens up around $4 million to work with for next season. Maybe now they can get a starting pitcher. Hinske has been "hot" lately, in comparaison with previous seasons. It is a good time to deal him and (finally!) get rid of that contract.

MLB.com - Hinske could be headed to Boston

TSN.ca - Blue Jays deal Hinske to Red Sox
        WAMCO!

Comment

Well, as much as I've talked about this being a sign of JP throwing it in...

I'm still VERY happy that Eric's gone.

Also glad to see that my signature campaign was a success, and now, to start a new one....

JP, bring back Kelly Gruber! Glaus is better as a DH anyway!
          Self-proclaimed President of the Bring Back Kelly movement

Comment

Good news folks, Hinske hit 3 doubles in his Red Soxs apperance!

Grrr....

Comment

It's just one game. And hey, he dropped an easy fly ball near the end of the game. And finally, the Sox lost anyways.
              WAMCO!

Comment

KInda miss Hinske, don't really miss hios salary. I wish him the best. Just hope he doesn't find a way to come back and hurt the Jays.
                Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

miss hinske, i really liked the guy. alot of negative stuff was said about him only because of his huge salary, which i amend jp for getting rid of. he was coming into a much, MUCH better hitter at the plate but the simple fact was that toronto was a dead-end job for him at every avenue and he wouldnt become more then a bench player. good luck hinske!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X