Is Jamie Campbell serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jamie Campbell serious?

He is very uncomfortable to listen to while trying to enjoy a Jay's game and the same can be said for the whole Sportsnet broadcast. They screw up the count atleast 5 times a game, and the broadcast team has silences that last up to a minute, its horrid. I'd much rather listen to Jerry Howard on the radio than Jamie Campbell. I love my Jays but this is bothersome :gt

Originally posted by HammeRDrop
    He is very uncomfortable to listen to while trying to enjoy a Jay's game and the same can be said for the whole Sportsnet broadcast. They screw up the count atleast 5 times a game, and the broadcast team has silences that last up to a minute, its horrid. I'd much rather listen to Jerry Howard on the radio than Jamie Campbell. I love my Jays but this is bothersome :gt
    It's Jerry Howarth, and you are right, Jerry and Warren do a great job. I like Pat Tabler, but Jamie definitley has rookieitis. Cut him some slack, and let's see how he does after a years experience.

Comment

Yeah my bad on Howarth, I live in Ottawa so I seldom get to listen to him and I don't know much about him, but I like his stuff. It's just the combo of the presentation and Campbell that gets to me, but I'll live

Comment

better than rod black

Comment

lol I usually just mute the game because most broadcasters really annoy me.

Comment

beer makes him bearable.

Comment

Jerry's great on the radio, but I miss Tom Cheek. Tabler's quite alright on tv, Campbell does suck horribly, but seriously nobody is worse then Rance Mulliniks the sound of his voice just irritates me.
              B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

Jamie Campbell SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS!
                God I often put it on mute just so I dont have to listen to him, even his voice is irritating. Please Sportsnet find a way for Rod Black to be the play by play for both stations, he isnt amazing but easily better then Campbell.

Comment

Come on , be nice , Jamie isn't that bad or even bad at all , Rod Black would be a slight improvement and I kind of like Jamie Campbell and Pat Tabler .
                  What I dislike , is that Spotsnet and TSN Jays Baseball do not have 2 stable commentators , there are sometimes Campbell and Mulliniks , then Campbell and Tabler .... I hate this philosophy , I hope that next season we will have 2 stable commentators .

Comment

What are you talking about?

I love hearing Jamie Campbell talk during games, him and Pat Tabler form a good team.
                    Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz-06
                      What are you talking about?

I love hearing Jamie Campbell talk during games, him and Pat Tabler form a good team.
                      I agree, there's nothing wrong in my opinion.

Comment

at least we don't have to listen to rob faulds like last year. jamie is a slight improvement.. i miss the glory days of dan shulman and buck martinez.

Comment

Dan Shulman was the absolute best. I just don't like how Jamie throws out random useless facts. ex. So and so has the highest number on his jersey. ex. Ty Taubenheim is the 22 Jays pitcher to pitch with double initials. Please.

Comment

OK, the worst commentator I have heard go with the Jays this year, is DEFIENTLY Rance Mullinicks (is that how you spell his name?). He rambles on and on, rushes his words so he can fit everything in before the next pitch. In addition, all he does is point out the obvious. I know thats his job, but he overdoes it just a tad.

by the way wilkerson_rulz.... I love the Got Bauer?
                            Spring Training will soon be here

Comment

Originally posted by doubledayzz
                              i miss the glory days of dan shulman and buck martinez.
                              Heard That!
                              Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X