Is Jamie Campbell serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lance_the_pants

by the way wilkerson_rulz.... I love the Got Bauer?
    Is it because your last name is Bauer?

Oh, and Shulman still does radio for ESPN Radio, every game on ESPN Radio features him and another great Dave Campbell.
    Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by HammeRDrop
      He is very uncomfortable to listen to while trying to enjoy a Jay's game and the same can be said for the whole Sportsnet broadcast. They screw up the count atleast 5 times a game, and the broadcast team has silences that last up to a minute, its horrid. I'd much rather listen to Jerry Howard on the radio than Jamie Campbell. I love my Jays but this is bothersome :gt
      Giv eme back a Tony Kubeck, or a middle infielder, or catcher. Please,..no more pitchers.

Comment

i used to enjoy tom candiotti, he used to go on the west coast trips when tabler didnt come along. i used to like him, he was very good on the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Mac
          better than rod black
          exactly... rod black should stick to doing a crappy job of calling figure skating.
          Don't make fun of the Blue Jay's bullpen. They've got Downs.

Comment

Originally posted by ssmaill
            exactly... rod black should stick to doing a crappy job of calling figure skating.
            haha, your dead on.

welcome about ssmaill, hope you enjoy posting here, this is a great baseball message board!

Comment

I wouldn't call myself a fan of figure skating by any means (I do not know enough about it to appreciate it), but a couple of times I've sat and watched it and been unable to watch for long because of Mr. Black.
              Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

i find Jamie Campbell to be pretty annoying when i watch the games on TV. hes so affraid of having "dead air time" that he'll talk about so much pointless **** to fill in the time. things that have nothing to do with the game.

he also feels the need to tell you where every ball player up to bat was born and raised, the height and how much he weighs.

both Campbell and Tabler also make up every excuse in the book when a jays fielder makes a stupid error, throwing the ball 10 feet wide of the bag, or the guy doesn't ge this glove down. they're affraid of saying "oh he made a bad play there..." i remember when a Jays infielder made an error, and he says "oh Jamie, when the innings last as long as that one did, the players start to get tired and make errors like that, you can't blame him for making a bad throw..." GIVE ME A BREAK !!

for the love of god, bring back Buck Martinez !
                http://www.blackbetsy.com/movies/joeatbat.mpg

Comment

i like the TSN anouncer he seems like an actuall Jays fan that actually knows baseball unlike Campbell who seems to always talk about little children while brodcasting whatever that means:noidea and he doesnt get excited enough you see oter teams announcers and they are actually fans of their teams much like Rod Black is i mean jesus the Dodgers announcer has more excitment than Jamie Campbell, and has anybody else notist this Jamie Campbell petifile likeness:noidea

Comment

Well poor you , Jamie Campbell is also doing the Playoffs on RSN !!!

Comment

yes i know haha i have to put up with him every day i thought he had the octobers off since hes a Jays announcer and he went to day cares haha

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X