6. Troy Glaus
    7. Justin Speier
    8. Aaron Hill
    9. Alex Rios
    10. AJ Burnett

Comment

Alex Rios so far down?, hes proven to be very valuable, just my opinion

Comment

Rios had a substantial time off due to injury and it took him a while to get back to form. He was also losing his touch for a couple of weeks before the injury.

Comment

1. Reed Johnson
          2. Lyle Overbay
          3. Roy Halliday
          4. Vernon Wells
          5. Aaron Hill
          6. Troy Glaus
          7. BJ Ryan
          8. Frank the Cat
          9. AJ Burnett
          10. John Macdonald

Comment

heres mine

1. Vernon Wells
            2. Roy Halladay
            3. Alex Rios
            4. Reed Johnson
            5. Ted Lilly
            6. Troy Glaus
            7. A.J Burnett
            8. Aaron Hill
            9. Lyle Overbay
            10. Benjie Molina

Comment

Why is Lilly so high?

1.Halladay
              2.Wells
              3.Rios
              4.Ryan
              5.Johnson
              6.Glaus
              7.Johnson
              8.Molina
              9.Speir
              10.Hill

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianKid
                Why is Lilly so high?

1.Halladay
                2.Wells
                3.Rios
                4.Ryan
                5.Johnson
                6.Glaus
                7.Johnson
                8.Molina
                9.Speir
                10.Hill
                damit how could i leave out Ryan il fix is right now, and Lilly is in there for me because i thought he was vey consistant much like Towers was last year with his 12-13 wins last year Lilly went even higher and he was what?, only 2 wins back of Roy Halladay last season

Comment

Originally posted by GO-SKYCHIEFS-GO
                  damit how could i leave out Ryan il fix is right now, and Lilly is in there for me because i thought he was vey consistant much like Towers was last year with his 12-13 wins last year Lilly went even higher and he was what?, only 2 wins back of Roy Halladay last season
                  Ya but Halladay got hurt last season. And with Lilly he was anything but consistant, he'd have 1 great outing and win then his next start was brutal.

Comment

lilly is the most inconsistent pitcher on the staff this year. at least towers lost every game and was consistent in doing so

rios had a great first few months but after he got hurt, he wasn't a real factor. he had a great season and im not knocking him but if he played the whole year, he would be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Mac
                      lilly is the most inconsistent pitcher on the staff this year. at least towers lost every game and was consistent in doing so

rios had a great first few months but after he got hurt, he wasn't a real factor. he had a great season and im not knocking him but if he played the whole year, he would be higher.
                      Lilly was the most inconsistant?, wasnt he second on the team with wins and did he make what?, 99.9% of his starts while A.J Burnett spent most of the season in Florida?...uhhh ya

Comment

Originally posted by GO-SKYCHIEFS-GO
                        Lilly was the most inconsistant?, wasnt he second on the team with wins and did he make what?, 99.9% of his starts while A.J Burnett spent most of the season in Florida?...uhhh ya
                        Yes Lilly was the most inconsistant. Ya second on the team in wins (15) but he also had the most losses (13), now that's inconsistant. Like BigMac said at least Towers was consistant in losing. Burnett almost had as many wins as Lilly even though he spent part of the season on the DL.

Comment

ok i guess we jsut think diffrent things on this subject, all in all the Jays didnt make the playoffs, Halladay got injured, Towers sucked, yada yada yada it was jsut another Jays season

Comment

Putting Lilly out on the mound meant you never knew what was going to haoppen. You can't have that unstable of a guy in your rotation as a guy you really need to rely on. If Ted Lilly was in Towers' 5th spot, I would be more impressed with his performance, but he wasn't a guy we could rely on to give a quality start in the midst of injuires and slumps.
                            Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

to define my version of inconsistency was going on one night and looking great then the next night he'd go out, he'd leave people scratching their heads. never know what you'd get from him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X