• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays new logo

here's a taste of the Jays new logo and the Chiefs new logo
    Attached Files

i like the skychiefs logo.

that new jays logo going to be on the hat i heard somewhere.

Comment

Yes it is on the hat, and I really do like the Chiefs new logo, I was sketchy before about it but in this case change is good for Syracuse.

Comment

I really like the Chiefs new logo. I can't see any reason for the Jays new logo. They just made significant changes to the team's appearance not too long ago. Why change again? The logo from last year was nice. But I guess Uncle Ted needs to pay Wells and Thomas' salaries some how.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I never really liked the new logo anyways... The J looked kind of stupid. Maybe this will improve the bad colour-scheme somewhat...

Bring back something with Red in it!!!
          WAMCO!

Comment

I'm suprised to see the jays change logos again, although this logo looks much better then their previous one, it still seems that the change came a little too soon.
            Here's to baseball... The best sport made.

"There are two theories on hitting a knuckleball. Unfortunately, neither of them works." ― Charlie Lau

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondHillPhoenix
              Bring back something with Red in it!!!
              I liked the Red Canada Day jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                I liked the Red Canada Day jerseys.
                h I didn't liek those at all. Red, Black, and Blue all together was brutal. I liked the ones from the 90's, bring those back!

Comment

Haven't seen you around for a while CK... Merry Christmas.

Anyways, I hated the Jays Canada Day unis this season. There was barely any red, and it clashed. I want them to go back to the red jerseys!
                  WAMCO!

Comment

Ya those were good, maybe they can spice up the jerseys a bit more though, they were a little plain.

Comment

I want them to go back to the red jerseys!
                      Those are the ones I meant. I'd personally like them to go back to the Canada uni's where the Maple Leaf can't be ripped off the hat. Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

Comment

Ewww, sorry to say but I was reeeeealy glad when they got rid of the tacky red ones, I realy like the ones they have now and I realy hope for the ticket and jersey sales that they don't make a huge diffrence.

Comment

I think that red jerseys would be cool as a third jersey. And they definitley need to incorporate a maple leaf back into the uniform somewhere.
                          WAMCO!

Comment

This whole logo change has just started to #$^# over! it would all be solved if everything was the same except the hat was that gay plain T they thought of.

Comment

I think that red jerseys would be cool as a third jersey. And they definitley need to incorporate a maple leaf back into the uniform somewhere.
                              Hello, the Team Name is Blue Jays, it's like giving the Red Sox a Blue Jersey.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X