Jays Minor League News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays Minor League News

I'd like it if the Jays MOD would make this a sticky. This is a thread about what's happening in Syracuse. Of course I would fill it in and update you on hot streaks, injuries, call-ups and so on and so forth. So can someone sticky this shiznit?
    Last edited by PJ-34; 11-26-2007, 08:07 PM.

Originally posted by Chiefs 4 Life
    I'd like it if the Jays MOD would make this a sticky.

That cracks me up. Seriously though, good thread idea. It should be stickied.
    Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I haven't seen the moderator around here in a while...

Comment

Rudy hasn't been here in over a year. I sent him a PM around this time last year to see if he was coming back and he said no. we totally need a new mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
          Rudy hasn't been here in over a year. I sent him a PM around this time last year to see if he was coming back and he said no. we totally need a new mod.
          He last logged on about a week ago, but his last post was over a year ago. There is enough posting in here that there should be a mod. I'd nominate you or RichmondHillPhoenix.

Comment

Well then. I feel left out lol just kidding but seriously....this needs to get stickied people.

Comment

Stickied
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Well thank you OntarioGuy...now I just need news to post.....

Comment

Hot Stove Date Set

The 2007 Syracuse Chiefs Hot Stove will take place on Friday February 2nd, 2007 at the Holiday Inn Liverpool. Tickets are only $45 ($20 for children) and are available at the Alliance Bank Stadium office.

Chiefs manager Doug Davis will be on hand while local players Jason Grilli, Scott Cassidy and former players Frank DiPino, John Johnstone, Mark Lukasiewicz, Steve Grilli and Jon Ratliff will also attend.

In addition the Chiefs will honor four local athletes, High School and College, with the Pre-season Player of the Year Awards and their Annual Jake Myers Great Guy Award and Tom Higgins Bullpen Chief Award.

Comment

What, potentially, will Syracuse's line-up look like now with the additions of Fasano and Olmedo?

Comment

Much better with them in the lineup.

Comment

Chiefs new logos...http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?t=2443

Comment

Many Former Chiefs Invited As Non-roster Players

With Spring Training starting for many major league teams this week we glanced through major league baseball rosters and below is a list of former Chiefs players invited to major league camps as non-roster players:

Brewers - Corey Thurman, Vince Perkins
                          Cardinals - Mike Smith, Miguel Negron
                          Devil Rays - Gary Glover
                          Diamondbacks - Rich Thompson
                          Dodgers - Ken Huckaby, Sandy Martinez
                          Giants - Luis Figueroa
                          Mariners - Aaron Small
                          Nationals - Chris Michalak, Wayne Lydon
                          Twins - Glenn Williams
                          Padres - Adrian Burnside, Todd Greene
                          Phillies - Brent Abernathy
                          Pirates - Kip Bouknight, John Wasdin
                          Rangers - Bruce Chen
                          Red Sox - Kevin Cash
                          Reds - Jason Kershner, DeWayne Wise
                          Royals - Alex Gonzalez

In addition the Blue Jays added John Ford Griffin and Erick Kratz to their spring training roster as well as Rob Cosby and Ryan Roberts who were designated for assignment in January and taken off the major league roster. Only Figueroa, Lydon and Burnside are from the Chiefs 2006 roster.

Comment

I never knew that some of those guys played in Syracuse at some point. I can't believe that Luis Figueroa hasn't moved on to something lake, say, managing a Dairy Queen or something.

Comment

How about an Arby's.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X