Going to a Jays Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to a Jays Game!

My first time heading to Toronto to watch a game, i'm pretty excited. I'm going to catch the Detroit game Saturday afternoon then the opening game of the Boston series on the Tuesday (sometime in April, right after the KC series) I'm pretty excited to watch them play.

Anyways, i'll be sure to post my experiences on here if anyone would like.

Big_Mac

Right on. I'm travelling to Montreal this summer with my mom to visit my uncle. I'm trying to convince her that we should stop in for a Jays game.
    Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Enjoy it, depending on where I wind up working for the summer I might re-invest in getting a flex pack this year, well I know I'll get one either way, just where I'm working depends on if I load my games all into April and September. I'm in the Detroit/Windsor area the day of the opening game at Comerica so if I can score tickets to that I'm definately gonna go.
      B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

I will be attending a bunch of games this summer. Especially August 14th. HILLEN-BRAAAAAAAAND :grouchy. Hahaha...
        WAMCO!

Comment

That sounds awesome....enjoy
          Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live right in the heart of Toronto, so I can basically go to any Jay game I choose.....unfortunately, I only make it to about 10 a year, but time permitting, I hope I'll make it to a lot more this year.....
          Please do post your stories....I'd love to hear about your first experience at the Dome

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
            That sounds awesome....enjoy
            Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live right in the heart of Toronto, so I can basically go to any Jay game I choose.....unfortunately, I only make it to about 10 a year, but time permitting, I hope I'll make it to a lot more this year.....
            Please do post your stories....I'd love to hear about your first experience at the Dome
            First time I was ever at a game was in 1990. Came over to Toronto for my honeymoon and managed to get to quite a few games, first one was to watch Dave Stieb against the Orioles on 13th Sept. Just walking from the concourse out to my seat made my hair stand on end, not just because I was in 535, but because I'd finally made it to see a live game !

I caught all the games in the Orioles series that weekend and was also able to catch a three game sweep of the Yankees, WP's were Cerrutti, Black and Key. Rounded it off with a series against Cleveland which I think we won 2 of 3.

At that time I though the atmosphere was amazing, having a contender certainly got the crowd going back in those days. I've been back over since and always enjoyed going to the ballpark no matter how the team are playing.

I've also been down to Dunedin for Spring Training (2003) which was great but I think I'm due another trip to The Dome this year, hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by tonyc123
              First time I was ever at a game was in 1990. Came over to Toronto for my honeymoon and managed to get to quite a few games,
              Now there's a true fan!
              Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X