Away Games For Blue Jays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away Games For Blue Jays

How will the new USA ruling affect Blue Jay fans (those living in Canada) as far as travelling to away games, now that the USA government has decreed that travel from Canada to USA will require a passport?
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

It will certainly be annoying if you forget it on your way across, but otherwise I don't think it'll be a big deal at all...

Players might get annoyed now that they'll have to show it each time they go back and forth. Hopefully no players will forget theirs or lose it or something. That would be bad, if one of them missed a few games because they couldn't find their passport.
    WAMCO!

Comment

Well I thought it's only for flying across the border that you need the passports now? People driving across for games in Detroit don't exactly have mcuh to worry bout if that's the case.
      B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

Yep it is for flying only now, but within a year it will be all travel!!
        "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

I don't think it will be too big of a deal. Anyone who follows the team around enough to even be affected will probably just get one and won't have to worry about it.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X