Homeruns for Glaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeruns for Glaus

How many homeruns will Troy Glaus hit in 2007?
    More than 50
    6.25%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    6.25%
    6.25%
    12.50%
    25.00%
    6.25%
    0.00%
    6.25%
    6.25%
    6.25%
    6.25%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    6.25%
    6.25%
    0.00%
    Fewer than 30
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

2016 World Series Champions

I voted for 41. I think he'll get a few more than last year (38).
    WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Hill Phoenix
      I voted for 41. I think he'll get a few more than last year (38).
      Agreed, he will be 30 years old and will have been adjusted to league and the pitchers he faces this year. I went with 42 myself, which would be his highest total since he hit 47 in 2000.

Comment

The guy is a monster with the bat, so I picked 42...I'm not sure I could guess any higher despite my statement of him being a "monster".

Comment

Just to be different, I decided to go with 43. I expect Glaus to have a huge season batting behind or around Thomas, Wells, and Overbay. Especially if Rios and Johnson are able to get on base productively at the top of the line-up.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I can't believe he's only 30 - I don't know if it's just his lumbering running style or what, but I think of him as older.

Anyway, I picked 41, with the assumption that he's healthy enough to play 150 games. Better protection in the lineup, and hopefully more baserunners, should provide him with some good opportunities.

Comment

And maybe if Glaus can have a career year, which I think he is due for, and the Jays repeat the success they had last year, they may just find a spot in the playoffs for the first time since '93.

Comment

I hope all the Jays can have career years next year, seems like most of them did like Molina, Frasor, Overbay....and even Towers.

Comment

it should be a big year for a number of Jays. With so many great players in the line-up game in and game out, hopefully their success isn't pinned on just a couple of players.

Comment

I can't help but wonder whether or not some Jays had their best season last seaon, including Rios, Johnson and Overbay. We have enough power in the middle, but I think we'll rely on Johnson and Rios duplicating last season, being able to get on base.
                    WAMCO!

Comment

I think Overbay may have more or less peaked, that is not to say he will have a worse season in 2007, rather he will give us a similar season as last year. Johnson, as I mentioned in a previous post, will have to work hard to prove he is worth the raise he was given. I'm sure he wil have a great season, vbut i'm not sure how it will compare to last year. I believe Rios will have a phenominal year. He wil firmly establish himself as one of the rising young stars of the game.

Comment

i think overbay and johnson will duplicate what they did last season for us. johnson will hit at least .300 this year and i think overbay will lead us in extra base hits, he's a doubles machine.

as for how many glaus will hit, i say 44. like someone before me said, he's used to the pitching in the AL now and he's got some fantasic hitters batting in front and behind him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X