Single Game Tickets Are On Sale Now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Game Tickets Are On Sale Now!!

Online pre-sale started at 10 am this morning, I got a nice pair for Adopt A Baby Girl Day on August 14th, Section 115 Row 18. I'm buying my home opener ones soon, once I get a final list on which of my friends are in for the game and once I find out where I'm working for the summer it's flex pack time. Woohoo.

TSN.ca said so far 850,000 tickets have been sold already for this season, 20% more than were sold by now last year. I think the non-die hard fans are finally coming back, bout time.
    B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

It's great to see the non-diehards coming back to Skydome.

I'm out west now, which obviously makes it tough to see games. But, I'll at least get to catch that Yankees series in late May when I'm in town.

I'm envious of those of you who can attend so many games in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig S.
      I'm envious of those of you who can attend so many games in person.
      I second that.
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I am the object of your envy. If you want, send me a cardboard cutout of yourself and I'll take some pictures "with you" at the game ! Just like that commercial.

But honestly, me and a bunch of school friends will probably just buy upper-deck seats to go to opening day. After that I'll just get tickets from my favourite scalper. He usually has the $24 tickets in the OF for $20.
        WAMCO!

Comment

i got my tickets for sure, so excited to watch my jays in person

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get myself to a game this year.

Comment

I better act fast and get myself some tickets, or else I'll be up in the Skydeck outfield again. I'm really looking forward to beating the Royals, hell...if Meche is pitching its all the better. The Jays/Royals rivalry needs to be renewed.

Comment

Maybe it will be if a game against the Royals ever becomes something more than s games to rest your starters.

Comment

Bought my opening day tickets today, 524B. We'll be very blue coloured and have BIG HURT written across us. Hurray. I better not have an exam that night or the next morning or else I'll be pretty mad.
                  B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

we got our tickets, not the best but. they'll have to do i guess..

section 140 row 5.
                    Touch 'Em All Joe!

- Tom Cheek.

Go Jays' Go!

Comment

Welcome to BBF! We always need more Ontarioan Jays fans, as it seems that the prairie fans outnumber us from the south . I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, and contribute to the discussion we have here in the Jays forum, as well as elsewhere.

-Geoff
                      WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Hill Phoenix
                        Welcome to BBF! We always need more Ontarioan Jays fans, as it seems that the prairie fans outnumber us from the south . I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, and contribute to the discussion we have here in the Jays forum, as well as elsewhere.

-Geoff
                        We always say that, then somehow we scare new guys off and they never come back. Are we that rugged and intimidating?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                          We always say that, then somehow we scare new guys off and they never come back. Are we that rugged and intimidating?
                          Either that, or they become another one of our yes-men, who agree with everything we say. We are a society of yes-men brothers. We need flying27 back to stir it up in here!
                          WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Hill Phoenix
                            Either that, or they become another one of our yes-men, who agree with everything we say. We are a society of yes-men brothers. We need flying27 back to stir it up in here!
                            Yes, I agree with everything you just said.

Comment

'yes-men' love it, describes us greatly.

has been quiet around here, when is toronto's first ST game anyways?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X