No announcement yet.

Single Game Tickets Are On Sale Now!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They open up spring training Thursday afternoon against Boston.

Anybody know if there's gonna be TV for any of the spring training games?
    B.J. Birdie: 1979 - 1999. You will never be forgotten, death to Ace.

Comment

haha, i'll be staying guys.
      but i highly doubt there will be any spring training games on TV. ive checked the rogers sportsnet, tsn, and the score, and EVEN the jays ticket offer channel. but no luck so far. if you guys hear anything, lemme know. i'm willing to ditch fifth period to watch
      Touch 'Em All Joe!

- Tom Cheek.

Go Jays' Go!

Comment

Originally posted by jays07
        haha, i'll be staying guys.
        but i highly doubt there will be any spring training games on TV. ive checked the rogers sportsnet, tsn, and the score, and EVEN the jays ticket offer channel. but no luck so far. if you guys hear anything, lemme know. i'm willing to ditch fifth period to watch
        The occasional game filling in some dead weekend air on TSN has happened a bit in the past so I'm still holding out for that. But the fact that they'd rather air poker then a spring training game hurts me just a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jays632
          But the fact that they'd rather air poker then a spring training game hurts me just a little bit.
          I shudder just thinking about it.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

im ok with my XM radio!!!

Comment

Finally got my tickets for the home opener off some ticket broker site. I overpaid for section 530, but I'll be in Row 1. Now for the rest of March I can debate if I'm going to have a big sign with my friends, and if I do...what could it possibly say?

Comment

How about "We <3 flying27"

or fid out who they'll be playing and use it to heckle them.
                Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by spear
                  Finally got my tickets for the home opener off some ticket broker site. I overpaid for section 530, but I'll be in Row 1. Now for the rest of March I can debate if I'm going to have a big sign with my friends, and if I do...what could it possibly say?
                  KC ROYALLY SUCKS?

That's all I can think of, nothing matches my sign from a couple nights after the Lilly-Gibbons blowup last year:

Ultimate
                  Fighting
                  Clubhouse

which actually got on the jumbotron much to my delight, thanks to Ace sitting right behind us for that thing where they move people from the 500s to right behind the plate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X