Jays site updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays site updated

Apparently the site has a little new look for this year with Aaron Hill's walk off home run and the slogan "It's always game time".

www.bluejays.mlb.com

It looks pretty much the same to me, except that they changed that header thing at the top. I think they change that every year.
    Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Uhhh..ya..

Comment

Yay!!! A couple of days ago I sent a question to Jordan Bastian. The next day there was an article pertaining to the exact subject manner. Link
        Now today, I find that he has answered my question. Link I find myself giddy and excited. Don't believe me? See for yourself This is the second time he's answered one of my questions. Unfortunatley, regina is not in Ontario.

Comment

damn big city boy, doesn't know where regina is. i wanted to follow this up with a bomber-rider joke but it would come back in my face somehow.

Comment

They always do. Enjoy Davin Bush; he's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
              Yay!!! A couple of days ago I sent a question to Jordan Bastian. The next day there was an article pertaining to the exact subject manner. Link
              Now today, I find that he has answered my question. Link I find myself giddy and excited. Don't believe me? See for yourself This is the second time he's answered one of my questions. Unfortunatley, regina is not in Ontario.
              I've sent him one before, but he never answered it. I mainly stick to calling in to talk radio anyway.
              WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                They always do. Enjoy Davin Bush; he's a good one.
                thats what i hear, all we need is a competent coach. im pro-gibby but yuk-berry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X