No announcement yet.

Jays Signing Molina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome Big_Mac, this is my first forum I have ever joined. But what a great place to start! I had season tickets last year, and I can't wait to renew them again!

P.S. All we need now is to Sign Canseco again! I think we can pick him up for a year in exchange for a crate of Lip Balm! ......Plus he can teach all the rooks how to juice properly!

Comment

Originally posted by Jays4life
      Thanks for the welcome Big_Mac, this is my first forum I have ever joined. But what a great place to start! I had season tickets last year, and I can't wait to renew them again!

P.S. All we need now is to Sign Canseco again! I think we can pick him up for a year in exchange for a crate of Lip Balm! ......Plus he can teach all the rooks how to juice properly!
      That must be nice to have season tickets. Haven't been to SkyDome once before but I'm trying to convince a few of my buddies to head down for opening day.

haha, we could get him for lip balm but all the juice in the world won't help out some of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinyballer
        there are things going around saying that we might go after rocco baldelli or joey gatherit from the devil rays becuz of their heavily stacked outfield they are willing to give that up.
        that would be nice to get a guy like that, espically baldelli, who, imo would be a perfect fit at #2 but I doubt we will get him. I think Riccardi is finally done and we are ready to roll into ST.

Comment

P.S. All we need now is to Sign Canseco again! I think we can pick him up for a year in exchange for a crate of Lip Balm!
          And if he doesn't work out we could always find a way to trade him; I hear the Indians are shopping around Rick "Wildthing" Vaughn.
          ......Plus he can teach all the rooks how to juice properly!
          There'd be a new set of bash brothers in the league........Russ Adams and Aaron Hill!
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Rios on Roids would be sick! He would be unstopable!

Comment

Rios on Roids would be sick! He would be unstopable!
              Then he would hit 5 home runs in a season

Or he would add those roids to his 30 home run potenial and slug 70

Comment

I was thinking about it and I'm fairly certain Quiroz has to clear waivers before the Jays can reassign him to Triple A. If that is the case the Jays may try and trade Quiroz away rather than risk losing him on waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                  I was thinking about it and I'm fairly certain Quiroz has to clear waivers before the Jays can reassign him to Triple A. If that is the case the Jays may try and trade Quiroz away rather than risk losing him on waivers.
                  I don't know what team would want Quiroz right now coming off of two collapsed lung's and a not so good season last year.

Comment

Chris you are corrected, i heard on TV last night that Guillmeiro would have to clear waivers to be assigned. I think we have seen the last of him a toronto uniform.

and bluejaysfan, i think a team would take a flyer on Quiroz. He has a cannon for an arm and even if he can't hit too well, there are plenty of teams who are looking for a late-inning defensive catcher/back-up and for the price JP would probably be asking (future considerations, cash, player to be named, a minor league filler) i'm sure lot of teams would be interested. but for sure, his health is a major concern and he had a decimal average.

btw, this got me thinking of september call-ups. I was wondering were Eric Crozier is now if anyone knows. We got him for Phelps two years ago from Cleveland. I haven't heard anything about him.

Comment

I'm not enitrely certain about this but I think the Yankees plucked him off of waivers right around the time Koskie went on the DL last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                        I'm not enitrely certain about this but I think the Yankees plucked him off of waivers right around the time Koskie went on the DL last season.
                        thanks chris, i was sort of wondering where he was. the media was saying he could be a quality major league back-up but they were just overhyping him, i always fall for it

Comment

The Yankees did grab him off waivers. It appeared at least that he had some promise when we acquired him, but that never came to fruition I guess.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X