Blue jays presale problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue jays presale problem

alright, so i went to order some tickets using this blue jays presale. but for some reason when it asks me to log in, the page just refreshes and i cant click on the button to continue to the billing page. is anyone else having this problem?

Originally posted by Scruffz
    alright, so i went to order some tickets using this blue jays presale. but for some reason when it asks me to log in, the page just refreshes and i cant click on the button to continue to the billing page. is anyone else having this problem?
    Same problem, 3 hours spent trying to close out the deal. I had everything I needed come up on the screen,except for one thing, a buuton that I was supposed to click on and finish the transaction. That button never appeared on my screen. Time kept running out so I had to go through the whole deal, order the tickets again at least half a dozen times. While on line I phoned the Blue Jays and was told they received several calls that told of the same problem.

On my last phone call, I begged and begged to have them take my order over the phone even though phone orders were not to start until Feb. 25. Finally, they gave in and took my order by phone.

In case you don't have it, here it is 1-888-654- 6529.
    Last edited by SHOELESSJOE3; 02-11-2006, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X