Who do you want to play left field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to play left field?

Saw this on another site and the choices are very hard lol.
    Reed Johnson
    50.00%
    Buck Coats
    10.00%
    Matt Stairs
    20.00%
    Shannon Stewart
    20.00%
    Adam Lind
    0.00%

IMO, Reed deserves a shot at it. He was great in '06, and had an unfortunate injury that rendered him pretty much useless for the entirety of last season. I really want him to return to 2006 form, and he should have the opportunity to at least try to show that he can. However, if he can't do it, there are a couple of guys who could fill the position satisfactorally.
    WAMCO!

Comment

No offense to him, but I think Buck Coats' name is up there more for comedic relief. Imo, Buck Coats is not yet good enough to beat out three proven major leaguers plus one of the Blue Jays top prospects. Buck Coats was brought onto this team for depth, not to start. I don't think a good ST will change that. He'll be a starter if there is injuries in the outfield, but that's it.
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

ya, coats ain't going to be starting. basically, the way i understand it is that stairs will hit against righties and it's just the other platoon position up for grabs. i think reed deserves a shot, he rushed back last year and never fully healed, he is the incumbent and he deserves it. i love shannon though and i would love to see him play.

for me it depends on who is the better lead-off guy because in june, i think johnny mac is going to take some of ecks bats away for defensive reasons and we'll need someone to lead off.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X