X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big_Mac
    replied
    Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
    Just so I am not misunderstood. Frank at his peak was an absolute monster.
    no agrument here. i love the moderate pain joke, absolutlely great.

thomas is at his best when he is patience. when he swings early in the count, he takes bad cuts. hes a good two strike hitter and hopefully he'll get the ball rolling quicker this season.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Just so I am not misunderstood. Frank at his peak was an absolute monster.

Leave a comment:

• Richmond Hill Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
    Lots of guys are better than Frank Thomas now. The former Big Hurt is just the Moderate Pain now.

Hopefully he can get on the right track early in the season this year, instead of waiting until the second half to turn it on like last year. If he gets going, I think that it will allow the rest of the lineup to see better pitches, and probably give Vernon & Co. a boost.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Lots of guys are better than Frank Thomas now. The former Big Hurt is just the Moderate Pain now.

Leave a comment:

• davidkeithjones
    replied
    I pray he has a career season, the Jays would be a powerhouse if he could post up 40+ HRs. Right now hes only batting .143 which has me concerned, but it is only 2 games in

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_Butler_Ballin View Post
    Is there anyone better than Frank Thomas? His batting stance alone should put the fear of death into all major league pitching staffs. HURT ME!
    Thomas has been my favorite current player for quite some time. An all-time great hitter.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_Butler_Ballin
    started a topic Frank Thomas is great

Frank Thomas is great

Is there anyone better than Frank Thomas? His batting stance alone should put the fear of death into all major league pitching staffs. HURT ME!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X