Anybody worried about Jays Grapefruit Struggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody worried about Jays Grapefruit Struggles

The Jays have started off their grapefruit league season rather slowly. Does this make anybody worried?

It doesn't worry me because looking at boxscores it seems that our regular pitchers are pitching fine and it is younger prospects that seem to be getting rocked more than not.

I was thinking about this, but by the looks of it the guys it's not the guys we're going to have to rely come come opening day that are having difficulties so I'm noty too concerned.
    Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

im not concerned at all. like you guys said, its the younger guys getting rocked and our regulars are playing fine.

Comment

I wouldn't be... A lot of your starters haven't played frequently in these games and guys like Vernon Wells haven't played at all.
        The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
        Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Mac
          im not concerned at all. like you guys said, its the younger guys getting rocked and our regulars are playing fine.
          I totally agree with Big Mac these are you future players getting rocked up in these games. This should come to be a concern for J.P. Ricciardi because this is his future !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluejaysfan
            The Jays have started off their grapefruit league season rather slowly. Does this make anybody worried?

It doesn't worry me because looking at boxscores it seems that our regular pitchers are pitching fine and it is younger prospects that seem to be getting rocked more than not.
            No team ever won or lost the regular season pennant because of spring training games. Most of the players now on the field will be back in the minors when they yell "PLAY BALL." on April 4th......the Jays will be fine in '06......(PaPaul)

Comment

Originally posted by whosyourpapi
              This should come to be a concern for J.P. Ricciardi because this is his future !!!
              Gimme a break. When these guys are actually needed to win games at the big league level, and they're not winning, then I'll be concerned.
              Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X