Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big_Mac
    replied
    I shouldn't be too sarcastic, I mean they are low-risk guys who could have a big impact. But Carl Pavano...

Leave a comment:

• Chris from NY
    replied
    Originally posted by aqib View Post
    Did no one get the Sirotka reference was a joke?
    Don't be so sure it was a joke. They may trade to sign Sirotka so they can trade him for David Wells. I betcha Boomer could held solidify our rotation while Marcum and McGowan get healthy.

Leave a comment:

• aqib
    replied
    Did no one get the Sirotka reference was a joke?

Leave a comment:

• babaganoosh
    replied
    When you're in the position Toronto is in, you kind of have to do it. As a fan, I'd love for them to spend all the money they can this year on 1-year deals. If they can find just 2 or 3 surprising players and they can trade them at the deadline for prospects, I'll consider this year successful already.

Having said that, if it's anything more than 1 year (excluding options), then I wouldn't do it. I believe the Jays were linked to Clement last year too, and at 1.5 million, I'm glad we didn't get him.

And if Sirotka does come back, he better do something this time around. We gave up a perfectly fine David Wells (well...on the field he was fine at that time) for him and he probably never even stepped into Rogers Centre.

Leave a comment:

• conky149er
    replied
    JAYS REUNION TOUR 09!

amazing, first it was Pat Hentgan, then Cito Gaston, now Sirotka and Prokapeck

next signing, im going to guess

Tom Wilson

Leave a comment:

• Big_Mac
    started a topic First Signing is...Matt Clement!

First Signing is...Matt Clement!

http://tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=259315&l...headlines_main

First Clement and now Pavano possibly.

In related news, I heard Mike Sorotkia's and Luk Prokopec's agents have been talking to JP.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X