Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Russ Adams and Aaron Hill...

Link

This is what happens when you bond too closely with one person.

haha, i will send them flowers.

i think this also silence people who think that the jays have egos and that too many good players will kill us. i have always thought the Jays have one of the best clubhouses in all of baseball and i think this just proves that they are a very loose, relaxed and fun-loving bunch.

Comment

the picture in the globe and mail was the photo of the plane flying over the stadium "congrats aaron and russ"

pretty funny stuff.
      If a women had 2 choose between saving a baby and catching a fly ball, she would choose the baby without even considering if there are men on base.
      Some people think baseball is a matter of life and death, but i can assure you, its much more important than that.

Comment

As I read this in the paper the other day I was wondering to myself which of the Jays had caught the bouquet.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Where are they registered?
          The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
          Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

That's sweet. Wasn't George Bell engaged to Jimy Williams at one time?
            1992 & 1993 World Series Champions

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X