Scott Rolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Rolen

This Cards fan is scouring the box score every day looking for at least one hit by "Scotty R."

Love what he is doing for you guys..... keep it up Scotty! He is still my son's (13) favorite player, so we're hooked regardless of how he and LaRussa ended things less than happily.

If only Glaus was doing anything near Rolen.....
    "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Great comeback Year For Scott Rolen

Scott Rolen probably should have been elected to the all-star team with the kind of year he is having offensively and defensively.
    Unfortunately Michael Young is hitting about .315 and he gets some credit for switching positions from shortstop to thirdbaseman - so he edges out Rolen for the #2 Thirdbaseman slot on the all-star roster behind Evan Longoria.
    All-Star or not, Rolen is having a great year! It's night and day compared to his poor showing last year..

-philliesfiend55-

Comment

Crap.

I jinxed him!!

hitting .390 over a 25 game stretch... well done Mr. Rolen! Wish we still had you in St. Louis. My kids still wear your gear all the time.
      "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

They should trade him now that he has at least a little bit of value. I'll miss the glove, though.

Comment

I'm liking what Rolen has been doing. I just wish that some other members of the team who shall remain nameless should start to earn their salaries a little better. I don't like the idea of Rolen batting clean up. I love everything he's doing this year though.
          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X