Who lands Halladay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lands Halladay?

So which team does Halladay wind up going to?
    Phillies
    50.00%
    Mets
    0.00%
    Yankees
    8.33%
    Red Sox
    0.00%
    Dodgers
    0.00%
    Brewers
    0.00%
    Giants
    0.00%
    He remains with Toronto
    33.33%
    Other (please specify)
    8.33%

I believe the Phillies stand the best chance.

They are trying to defend their title and have the prospects to make the deal.

They are trying to play hardball over Draybek saying they dont want to part with there best pitching prospect. But you dont get the best pitcher on the planet without giving some of your best prospects. Halladay afterall would give them a chance to defend the title for the next 2 years and in the end I dont think you can deny yourself that opportunity.

Draybek, Donald, Taylor and Carasco is my guess for the deal, which would be great for both sides

Comment

I think he'll be a Blue Jay on August 1.

Comment

Well Todays Holliday deal just cemented the justifacation for JP's demands

St Louis parted with its top prospect along with 2 other project players for only a rental. Halladay most certainly should be able to fetch a roster player, 2 A level prospects and now maybe even 2 project prospects

Comment

I really don't know. IF he goes somewhere, I'd think it would be Philly based on what I've heard but I'm not crazy about the package they have to offer. In my dreams, I hoped the Dodgers would ante up and offer one of their top prospects (kershaw, etc.) but that will never happen.

Comment

The last I heard on Philly talk radio 610wip, it was reported that The Blue Jays want Drabek, Happ and Brown. If this is true, then get me the van and I will drive them up there myself.
            sigpic

Comment

It was reported that The Phillies rank #1 Drabek and #2 Taylor as their top 2. So if this is also true and according to The Phillies they come away from this with their #2, they should be happy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mykcal2 View Post
                The last I heard on Philly talk radio 610wip, it was reported that The Blue Jays want Drabek, Happ and Brown. If this is true, then get me the van and I will drive them up there myself.

Well, the Phils aren't prepared for the offer. According to ESPN, they just turned that package down.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4355464

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X