No announcement yet.

Jays Prospects Mega-Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By just looking at his past stats you can tell he's gonna be good.

I do agree with not ranking people highly after a fast start. I was just being enthusiastic.

I don't know much about Hechevarria but I read somewhere that he might not be that good. I was wondering if you could tell me more?

Comment

Originally posted by next ortiz View Post
      By just looking at his past stats you can tell he's gonna be good.

I do agree with not ranking people highly after a fast start. I was just being enthusiastic.

I don't know much about Hechevarria but I read somewhere that he might not be that good. I was wondering if you could tell me more?
      some scouts think he has the tools to become a All-Star Caliber shortstop with the same physical tools as Alfonso Soriano, some Scout's think he will only become a above average defender wtih limited offense. I decided in my list to give him a ranking based on optimism albeit toned down a bit, hence the Rollins comparison (less power and offense)

I think when its all said and done I will have a better gauge of him at least midway through this season as we will get to see how his tools translate to the pro game. I do however have reason to be optimistic as its been a while since we have made such a huge splash.

Comment

I think im going to update this list after the deadline, we might be getting a huge infusion of prospects, also im eager to give J.P. Arencibia props for his excellent bounce back season.

Comment

Whats up with Travis Snider? I noticed he is down in New Hampshire (AA). Is he on rehab? or is he going backwards.
          sigpic
          As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
          164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
          http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
          Check out my new Blog
          www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

He's re-habbing right now. I think he should be about ready to come up though (I recall hearing something about him coming up shortly after we had our double-header with Detroit). Brad Mills just made a spot start yesterday for us, so he'll be optioned back down today or tomorrow, I'd expect Snider to get called up to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by howiek View Post
              Whats up with Travis Snider? I noticed he is down in New Hampshire (AA). Is he on rehab? or is he going backwards.
              I think hes back tonight?

Comment

Alright, I intend to make a brand new list in the coming week, Havent been on the computer much lately and especially less on the forum.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X