No announcement yet.

Jays in Chapman Sweepstakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I completley agree. Either way, we're in good shape if the greenback tanks.

Originally posted by Woodman19 View Post
    P.S. We finally surpassed the San Franciso forum today for number of total posts!
    Next up: The Phillies.
    WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Hill Phoenix View Post
      Right, I completley agree. Either way, we're in good shape if the greenback tanks.

Next up: The Phillies.
      I got 3 Jay's fans from another forum to sign up here, and they are fairly active posters on the other one. I think we will catch up in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Maddux's Biggest Fan View Post
        Yup, thats absolutely true. I just think the urban decay think may be relevant as it pertains to safety and overall 'appeal' of areas outside of their living quarters; a relatively minor consideration I might add.

The real advantage may lie in the fact that the Jays derive most of their revenues in CDN dollars and could tempt big time talent with paychecks in CDN dollars. I truly think the greenback is going to lose much of its value in devaluation in the next years - maybe even in the next two. Players seeking to retain the most value on their contract will seek safety outside of US denominated assets.
        Well revenues are the big key. We used to draw 4 million fans a year. We haven't hit 2.4 million since Clemmens was with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodman19 View Post
          I got 3 Jay's fans from another forum to sign up here, and they are fairly active posters on the other one. I think we will catch up in no time!
          Good to hear. I've enjoyed the level of discussion lately and more quality posters are always a good thing.
          WAMCO!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X