Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Games Do The Jays Win This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Games Do The Jays Win This Year?

Just wondering how many games people in this forum think the Jays will win this year. Personally, I'm thinking it's about 70, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 65. Just such a tough division, especially with some pundits believing the Rays will field their best ever team. Even the Orioles are making noise with some great young players.

So I hate to say it, but I say the Jays win 65-70 games and finish last in the AL East.

Thoughts?
    75 Or More
    14.29%
    70-74
    50.00%
    66-69
    28.57%
    65 Or Fewer
    7.14%
    Last edited by Greg Maddux's Biggest Fan; 03-30-2010, 07:59 PM.

I just feel like being optimistic, so I'll go with 70-74. We still have some potential in our lineup that hasn't really panned out in recent years (about $20 million worth of potential among others :P), so hopefully someone will break through this year. Obviously the biggest change this offseason was Roy Halladay leaving, but at the same time, we do get Marcum back and we acquired Morrow, so the tradeoff is really just Halladay + whoever our 5th starter would've been for Marcum + Morrow.

Comment

70 - 74 just because I'm forever an optimist.
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

I will go with 70-74 games as well. I can't see this team losing less that 66 games and the optimist in me says this team could win 76-78 games this year. But alot would have to go right for that to happen. But I think 70-74 wins could be attainable.

Comment

They will win 70-74 games this year and start heading in the right direction. Good for 4th place in the AL East.

Comment

My prediction is 83 dead on.

Comment

I was optimistic coming into this season, so I'll say 75.
              http://www.blackbetsy.com/movies/joeatbat.mpg

Comment

I took 65-69, but you never know. With the Red Soz struggling mightily they may be able to steal a few games within the division.
                Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X