McGowan is Up and Frasor is Down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGowan is Up and Frasor is Down!!

After the Yankee game yesterday, Frasor who has really struggled so far this year, (+ 10.00 era) was sent to Syracuse, and McGowan, who we discussed in a previous thread has been promoted. Burnett being hurt and Halliday being on pitch counts has taken its toll on the bullpen and they needed some help.

I like Frasor and he's a good pitcher, so I hope he works out his bugs bugs in Syracuse and will come back pitching at the level he's capable of. In the mean time McGowan gets a good oppurtunity to get some innings in the big leagues and is capable of logging some innings (like today) if the starter is knocked out early.
    Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

i hope frasor can work things out in the minors. he has come from a failure closing to a very dependable reliever. he will be up in a few weeks.

Comment

Frasor has good stuff, he'll get back to normal in no time. The one thing I don't like is that they seem to be grooming a potential future front-line starter (McGowan) for long-relief. If Dustin is ready to return to the show, I'd rather he start and Janssen be handed the bullpen duties.

Comment

Chulk is sent down whle Francisco Rosario has been called up!

EDIT: Meant to start a new thread.
          Last edited by Reed Johnson; 05-05-2006, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Frasor is back up!! I don't know if he pitched today or not. I suspect Chulk will be back soon as well.

Comment

Good to see Frasor back up, that must mean he pitched well in Syracuse, his stats looked good anyway.
              Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X