Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song

Hi Blue Jays fans i was just wondering if you knew the Song that the Jays P.A. Announcer puts on when Glaus steps out to the plate and the same for Vernon Wells .

THX anyways for your help .

I'm going to the Jays vs Angels game on Saturday. I'll try to remember to have a listen and get back to you!!

Comment

im pretty sure that Glaus plays Crazy Train when he comes to bat but im not 100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Mac
        im pretty sure that Glaus plays Crazy Train when he comes to bat but im not 100% sure
        By who if youre sure .

Comment

Originally posted by whosyourpapi
          By who if youre sure .

It's by Ozzy Ozbourne but like i say, im not 100% sure

Comment

Definately Crazy Train by Ozzy for when Glaus steps up. Haven't paid attention to what plays when Vernons bats though
            Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

What about the ''Cat'' ???

Comment

I guess I must really be getting old. I couldn't tell what was playing for Glaus, or even it was music.

Comment

It's by Ozzy Ozbourne but like i say, im not 100% sure
                  Yah but when Glaus actually steps up to the plate there's an Aie Aie sound and then a laugh .

Comment

Originally posted by whosyourpapi
                    Yah but when Glaus actually steps up to the plate there's an Aie Aie sound and then a laugh .
                    well, then it is crazy train because thats how the song starts off like.

Comment

well, then it is crazy train because thats how the song starts off like.
                      Theres a drum beat but no Ai or laugh .

Comment

I did a Kazza search for "Crazy Train" and I am almost positive that it is what Glaus steps up to the plate to. If he has too many days like yesterday against Escobar, he should seriously consider changing it.

Comment

You can't turn on the radio and not hear Crazy Train guys, it's on all the time. It is definately what Glaus comes to the plate to.
                          Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X