Alomar is in the hall!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alomar is in the hall!!!!

I don't understand who the 10% are that didn't vote for him. However this is a good day! The first player to go in as a Blue Jay!

He should've been in there last year. Oh well...congrats to Robbie, truly deserving of the HOF.

Comment

Now that Roberto Alomar is in the Hall of Fame. Will any other Blue Jays player wear number 12 ?

Comment

He was my favourite Blue Jay when I was a kid in the early 90's and I just hope that he never used steroids in the late 90's and the early 2000's like most of the league did.

Hopefully more Blue Jays from the '92 and '93 teams get into the Hall, like Jack Morris. Joe Carter might years from now by the veteran committee.
        http://www.blackbetsy.com/movies/joeatbat.mpg

Comment

Carter didn't get the required 5% to stay on the ballot. I hope the Vets committee looks at his numbers and realizes that they are better when you factor in he was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by aqib View Post
            Carter didn't get the required 5% to stay on the ballot. I hope the Vets committee looks at his numbers and realizes that they are better when you factor in he was clean.
            It's hard to overlook those six 30+ HR seasons and 10 seasons of 100+ RBI. That was when 30 HR and 100 RBI was a bit tougher lol
            http://www.blackbetsy.com/movies/joeatbat.mpg

Comment

That's a good question. The Blue Jays are yet to retire any numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by History Of Baseball Fan View Post
                It's hard to overlook those six 30+ HR seasons and 10 seasons of 100+ RBI. That was when 30 HR and 100 RBI was a bit tougher lol
                Don't get me wrong. I love Joe Carter. I thought he should have gotten in and was stunned he got bounced after one year on the ballot. It will take a concerted campaign once he is eligible for the Vets Committee.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X