RHP Towers & SS Adams Sent Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant disagree with you

I totally agree with you about reed johnson, but he is being platooned and not in every day. When he has lead of he has been just what we needed. I dont know why they dont give him the starting lf job. I guess he does not have the confidence of the ball club to be our everyday left fielder. I prefer him over catalanato because cats defence is very poor at best. Hinske is not as bad as i thought he would be in the of, but still nothing spectacular.

Ps. You have to love the season that rios is putting together, him wells and gluas are a good heart of the lineup. Not to mention i feel our pitching staff is better because of molina an excellant addition.

If we can get burnett pitching every day and have half decent player in the mid infield with hill we will do some damage this year.

Take it easy guys and sorry if i offended anyone but i have been around baseball for a long time and I know when talent is not there.
    Sometimes im wrong and for the jays sake i hope i am.

Comment

I'm sure we've all been around baseball a long time and that's why we're all here. I personally have no problem when someone disagrees with an opinion of mine, but when you have an attitude like you're superior to everyone and what you know is right it gets under people's skin. We can talk Baseball until we're all blue in the face but it makes it funner if it's done in a more respectful manner.
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
        I'm sure we've all been around baseball a long time and that's why we're all here. I personally have no problem when someone disagrees with an opinion of mine, but when you have an attitude like you're superior to everyone and what you know is right it gets under people's skin. We can talk Baseball until we're all blue in the face but it makes it funner if it's done in a more respectful manner.

Amen!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X