Jays Sign Alfonzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do i have against him

okay i would rather we develop or a play a guy that can do something prodcutive.

russ adams is horrible man please look at his stats. he is batting 229 he has way too many errors. I feel troy gluass can play all of the infields better than uss adams. What have you seen from him that makes you like him so much.

look the guy you say would not help us in lugo is batting over 300 and is a threat to steal. stealing or no stealing defensivly adams is nothing compared to lugo.

he is not capable of playing ss and thats why he was moved.

someone admit that im right so i can rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky151
      okay i would rather we develop or a play a guy that can do something prodcutive.

russ adams is horrible man please look at his stats. he is batting 229 he has way too many errors. I feel troy gluass can play all of the infields better than uss adams. What have you seen from him that makes you like him so much.

look the guy you say would not help us in lugo is batting over 300 and is a threat to steal. stealing or no stealing defensivly adams is nothing compared to lugo.

he is not capable of playing ss and thats why he was moved.

Your wrong. Now please shutup!

Comment

Originally posted by ricky151
        Is that the only way to make you go away? ricky151 is the smartest person in the universe. How this great baseball mind is not managing at the major league level I'll never understand. Once again rick151 has shown us all the way. He is now able to return to his home planet, never to bother us again. Now go away.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

No one mentioned yet that he is hitting 16 % in the Jays, and hit 10 % in the Angels.

What happened?

He surely lost his swing now...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X