Whos starting SS ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos starting SS ???

Guys , whos your SS now that Adams is in AAA ???

Well Troy Glaus is at Short tonight and Hillenbrand is at 3rd.
    Danks & Diamond

2 Future Aces, 1 Team....

Comment

[QUOTE=Roy31]Well Troy Glaus is at Short tonight and Hillenbrand is at 3rd.[/QUOTE

Glaus is at short 2night , wow !?!?!

Comment

Ss

The Jays website says that John MacDonald and Luis Figueroa are supposed to split time until Adams corrects some of his defensive problems. Luis Figueroa???
        Last edited by JohnGelnarFan; 05-26-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGelnarFan
          The Jays website says that John MacDonald and Luis Figueroa are supposed to split time until Adams corrects some of his defensive problems. Luis Figueroa???
          Luis is some kinda' prospect

Comment

Figueroa

Where have they been hiding him? Their website says he's 32!

Originally posted by Cat27inLF
            Luis is some kinda' prospect

Comment

Where have they been hiding him? Their website says he's 32!
              Probably in Syracuse , besides , he has barely any MLB experience .

Comment

Figueroa

I see he had two At Bats in 2001 but hit .417 in winter ball this past off season. He hit .289 at Pawtucket last year. If he's good defensively,that's all they'll need. MacDonald is a defensive whiz.

Comment

I see he had two At Bats in 2001 but hit .417 in winter ball this past off season. He hit .289 at Pawtucket last year. If he's good defensively,that's all they'll need. MacDonald is a defensive whiz.
                  Pawtucket ??? He played for BOS ???

Comment

Ss

Just last year at AAA. If you look at the teams website on MLB.com and click on his name,there's a brief summary and a picture of him. He had 22 doubles,7 homers and 48 RBI's at Pawtucket. The Jays signed him in the off season. It's kind of nice to see a guy getting a second chance after 5 years between major league at bats!
                    P.S.- Welcome to Baseball Fever Cat!

Originally posted by Cat27inLF
                    Pawtucket ??? He played for BOS ???

Comment

Just last year at AAA. If you look at the teams website on MLB.com and click on his name,there's a brief summary and a picture of him. He had 22 doubles,7 homers and 48 RBI's at Pawtucket. The Jays signed him in the off season. It's kind of nice to see a guy getting a second chance after 5 years between major league at bats!
                      P.S.- Welcome to Baseball Fever Cat!
                      Thanks Man !?! Go Jays Go

Comment

Glaus at SS! Stupid Sportsnet, make me have to miss that because they didn't televise it! I would have loved to see him play short. How did he look at short?

By the way, welcome to the forum Cat, although your Leafs stink comment isn't sitting nicely with me. But that's another discussion for another message board. It's all good considering we're both Jays fans....Just aslong as you're not an Argos fan. :gt
                        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
                          Glaus at SS! Stupid Sportsnet, make me have to miss that because they didn't televise it! I would have loved to see him play short. How did he look at short?

By the way, welcome to the forum Cat, although your Leafs stink comment isn't sitting nicely with me. But that's another discussion for another message board. It's all good considering we're both Jays fans....Just aslong as you're not an Argos fan. :gt
                          Thanks Chris .......

Comment

Originally posted by YankeesAreGods
                            Guys , whos your SS now that Adams is in AAA ???

I heard J.P. interviewed on the radio last night after the game. He says that the intent is to move Hill to his natural position of shortstop and have Adams come back to play 2nd. Adams played 2nd in Syracuse last night.

Comment

Originally posted by starkeeper
                              I heard J.P. interviewed on the radio last night after the game. He says that the intent is to move Hill to his natural position of shortstop and have Adams come back to play 2nd. Adams played 2nd in Syracuse last night.
                              Why would he do that ???
                              Hill and Adams were playing 2B and SS , why switch them , there wasn't any defensive problem with Adams nor Hill ???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X