No announcement yet.

Whos starting SS ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a defensive problem with Adams. He couldn't consistently throw the ball to 1st base. SS is Hill's natural position, how he ended up at 2nd after Hudson left, I don't know.
    He has bought some time with Figuera and Alfonso, weill just have to see how it plays itself out.

Comment

Adams should have been switched to 2B long before he ever got to the majors. I think the only reaon he wasn't was because they Jays were starved for an everyday shortstop
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris from NY
        Adams should have been switched to 2B long before he ever got to the majors. I think the only reaon he wasn't was because they Jays were starved for an everyday shortstop
        agreed, hopefuly the shorter throw will correct his defensive incapabilties and can come back with his stick.

Comment

Figuro is going at short today. God he looled brutal yesterday in his one at bat and 2 innings in the field.
          Danks & Diamond

2 Future Aces, 1 Team....

Comment

I have no where the skill of Figuero because he's in the magors and I play beeer-league softball so I'm not really one to judge, but man has he looked outta place a couple times in the field and at the plate.
            Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Hill at short tonight and edgardo alfonzo at 2nd.
              Danks & Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Roy31
                Hill at short tonight and edgardo alfonzo at 2nd.
                if alfonzo can whack the ball like he used to, this might be a bonus addition

Comment

Well he struggled with anahiem this year he went 5 for 50 but if he can provide some good defense and get at least 1 hit that would be great.
                  Danks & Diamond

Comment

anyone but adams please

hill has beter defence and he hits better. not to mention adams cant really do anything right at the major leauge level. I am very happy to not have to watch him play anymore.

Comment

Must CUT Figuro! the guy cant do anything in the Majors. He has no value to us. Please JP cut his ass or send him packin to A ball.
                      Danks & Diamond

Comment

agree

figaroa is nothing special either. We have to have a better option at sb. Cant we get anything for hinske anymore????

Comment

Wonder if anyone wants Bengie Molina.
                          Danks & Diamond

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X