Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennedy coming to Jays?

According to KFFL:

2B | Adam Kennedy | Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim | Free Agency News, Fantasy
    Mark Zwolinski, of the Toronto Star, reports Toronto Blue Jays manager J.P. Ricciardi actively pursued Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 2B Adam Kennedy but couldnt put together a package to pry him from the Angels. Rumors included DH Shea Hillenbrand or 1B Eric Hinske going in the opposite direction as part of the deal for the second basemen, who is a free agent at the end of this season. With the signing of 3B Edgardo Alfonzo Thursday, May 25, the rumors have quieted, however, Ricciardi would still like to address the team's long-term plans at the position, which could include another attempt at Kennedy
    Cristobal

I sure hope the Jays keep Hillenbrand. There has to be room for a guy that like that on anyones's team. He is so clutch for them this year. He hits when it really means something. I know Wells has the numbers, but he sure closes a lot of innings with first swing outs.

Comment

Yeah I agree with you starkeeper.

No way do I want to get rid of hillenbrand. Adam Kennedy is good but lets not mistake him with Robbie Alomar. To me it seems like the Angels are asking for alot in return.
      Danks & Diamond

2 Future Aces, 1 Team....

Comment

I wouldn't be up in arms if the Jays got Kennedy but Hillebrand is of much more value to the Jays then Kennedy would. So I would be up in arms if the Jays traded Hillenbrand to do it.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

hillenbrand-kennedy i wouldnt do. Hillenbrand is pounding the crap outta the ball right now and im hoping that adams will come up and play like i know russ adams can play.

Comment

I'm still hoping for Adams to come back up and take care of business as well.
            Hillenbrand should not be traded at all unless it is for a quality, and I mean quality starter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X