All Star Voting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Voting!!

If you are given to All Star Voting... make sure you pencil Rios in!!
    Hinske represents the Blue Jays at RF. How ridiculous is that??
    A utililty infielder who strikes out, (at least he did last year) more often than not is on the ballot instead of the guy who is contending for the batting title and making outfield assists at third base. :radio

Yeah thats stupid. I wrote in Rios..

I dont think I voted for all the jays though. Wells, Rios, Glaus I think. Its also stupid how people can vote more than one time, like 349343 times each. :grouchy
    Danks & Diamond

2 Future Aces, 1 Team....

Comment

Originally posted by Roy31
      Yeah thats stupid. I wrote in Rios..

I dont think I voted for all the jays though. Wells, Rios, Glaus I think. Its also stupid how people can vote more than one time, like 349343 times each. :grouchy
      Anyone know why they let you vote 25 times? Do they have a reason, or is it because they want us to feel like we have the power to vote who we want in by stuffing the ballot? The voting opens way too early as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Chadford
        Anyone know why they let you vote 25 times? Do they have a reason, or is it because they want us to feel like we have the power to vote who we want in by stuffing the ballot?
        They just wanna give us commoners the idea that we're making a difference by having 25 votes. But really they could give each person a million votes and it wouldn't change the outcome.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X