2015 Blue Jays Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Blue Jays Season Thread

Can Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion lead the Toronto Blue Jays to a playoff birth, ending the game's longest postseason drought?
    The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Will the Blue Jays' be able to withstand the loss of Marcus Stroman for the season?

Comment

Bovada has set the Blue Jays 2015 over/under at 82 1/2. Michael Saunders might be ready to play on Opening Day.

Comment

What is the over/under for how long John Gibbons season lasts?

I know him and AA are pals but enough is enough.

I have always wanted Ernie Whitt back with the organization!! Even though I think Sandy Alomar Jr would be the right choice!!
        "I see no reason why a small-market team like the Twins or Expos can't continue to remain competitive, just because it lacks players," Selig said.

Comment

What do Blue Jays fans think of minor league pitcher John Stilson? He's 24 now and hasn't pitched this year due to injury. He's started and relieved in the minors and had success doing both -- as a starter, he had a 2.82 ERA in the low minors in 2012. At Triple-A in 2013, he relieved and had a 2.09 ERA in 33 games. He had another solid year last year for the Bisons, posting a 3.18 mark in 25 games.

Comment

Bovada had the Blue Jays odds of winning the World Series at 25-1 on April 1, now it's 33-1.

Comment

Congrats to skipper John Gibbons for recording his 500th career managerial win.

Comment

I am surprised to read so little about the new look Blue Jays.

Admittedly, they are not going to keep up the torrid pace they has produced sine the trading deadline, but I've got to figure that there's some excitement in Toronto, given that they have not had a team with such clear post season potential for over 20 years.
                Check us out at http://baseballtalk.freeforums.org/i...50ac174cd8970f

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X