Do we even have a mod here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we even have a mod here?

Rudy hasn't posted since DECEMBER! Is there anyone else I can PM if I have a problem here in the Jays forum?

if you have a problem, you can probably email mattingly or another active mod. im sure they can take care of your problem.

Comment

AG1, if you haven't contacted Mattingly and convinced him there are more than two teams currently playing, you can let me know what your issue is.
      Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

I PM'd Rudy a couple of weeks ago to see where he was, and he said he didn't have time to visit BBF anymore. So I think we need a new mod. I'm sure one of the current mods would have no problem keeping us crazies in line.
        Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
          AG1, if you haven't contacted Mattingly and convinced him there are more than two teams currently playing, you can let me know what your issue is.
          I dont have an issue right now but I just wanted to know who to PM just in case I did have one.

Comment

We seem to be a low maintenance kind of group here. If there is a problem we shouldn't have too much trouble finding a mod.
            I had an issue a few weeks ago, located another mod to ask about a Blue Jay mod. I didn't even identify the issue and by the time I got back to the site the problem was fixed.

Comment

If anyone requires any assistance, you may call upon myself, Mattingly, Captain Cold Nose or any other moderator of your choice. At the bottom of every Forum, there is a listed mod for that forum, but they can assist anyone else, if called upon.

Bill Burgess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X