Team Templates - Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Templates - Gone?

I am sorry, but I did have to remove all the team based templates this morning. I will bring them back in the near future and apologize for forcing all accounts over to the default setting.

I had to build a completely new style sheet / template this morning to resolve issues that were occurring with Netscape, FireFox, AOL v9 & Opera. Those were started at 4:40 a.m. and finished at 7:10 a.m. Now that I have it in place with all our site tweaks I can build new team related templates from it, but as I'll be in California on business for a week it will have to wait for me to return.

Again my apologies for those who were using team based colors. They will be back. The bright side is all browsers were tested this morning and each worked flawlessly with the newly built template.

Sean

Will the team-based background colors return anytime soon?

c.

Comment

They most certainly will. Just finishing up the Baseball Almanac updates and then will return here to fix that lost set of templates. Had I built them all correctly the first time though it would not have happened so the fault does lie squarely with me. Live and learn...

Comment

Just wondering whether the team templates will be available again anytime. It's no biggie, but I'd kinda like to have the Red Sox Red back again. Will the templates be compatible with Mozilla FireFox?
        --Annie
        Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
        Remember Yellowdog
        ABNY

Comment

Originally posted by VTSoxFan
          Just wondering whether the team templates will be available again anytime. It's no biggie, but I'd kinda like to have the Red Sox Red back again. Will the templates be compatible with Mozilla FireFox?
          I'd love to see the Nats and Expos colors back again!
          Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
            I'd love to see the Nats and Expos colors back again!
            Are they gonna be back soon?
            Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by VTSoxFan
              Will they be compatible with Safari, the browser that comes witht Mac OS X?

Comment

If you can see this template in Safari then you will be able to see the new ones in Safari as they are all based off a similar set of cascading style sheet commmands - an area I avoid like the plague, but one that I've been teaching myself on a new site (755 Home Runs) I built the week before last.

Sean

Comment

So, Sean, any idea when they'll be back?
                  Cristobal

Comment

Just wondering if any progress has been made on this.
                    --Annie
                    Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
                    Remember Yellowdog
                    ABNY

Comment

To the webmaster

I'm pretty familiar with css's, and can lend a hand if need be. All for the low, low price of free.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X