Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball-Writers Forum

Baseball-Writers Forum.
    Do you want one, if so please select either YES or NO.
    Yes
    82.35%
    No
    17.65%
    Cristobal

who would be the writers?
    Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

-Lou Brock-

Comment

I would assume that anyone who wants to write could write.
      --Annie
      Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
      Remember Yellowdog
      ABNY

Comment

then if thats the case where do i sign up lol
        Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

-Lou Brock-

Comment

Originally posted by metsfan28
          then if thats the case where do i sign up lol
          so tell me about this pagan guy!
          "I believe in the soul ... the small of a woman's back, the hanging curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter."

Comment

idont have the job

-Lou Brock-

Comment

idont have the job
              Then send me a PM and tell me about this Pagan kid..
              BELIEVE

Comment

idont have the job

Give it a try!
                "I believe in the soul ... the small of a woman's back, the hanging curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter."

Comment

whats his first nam or what team does he play for

-Lou Brock-

Comment

whats his first nam or what team does he play for
                    His first name is Angel. The Cubs purchased his contract from the Mets yesterday.
                    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

born July 2, 1981 Place: Rio Piedras,Puerto Rico Height: 6-1 Weight: 181 Bats: Right Throws: Right High School: Republica De Colombia ( Rio Piedras, PR) College: Indian River Community College Drafted: Selected by New York Mets in 4th round (136th overall) of 1999 amateur entry draft (June Regular Phase)

also ...Played baseball, volleyball, and boxed while in High School...Was named Athlete of the Year his senior year...Played at Interriver Community College in Ft. Pierce, Florida...Played for Puerto Rican team at Pre-Olympic Tournament in Panama.

-Lou Brock-

Comment

some more info about Angel Pagan

Pagan, 24, has batted .282 with 95 doubles, 36 triples and 208 RBI in 586 career minor league games. In addition, he has collected 196 stolen bases - with a career-high 62 in 2002.

The outfielder has a career .964 fielding percentage (35 E/963 TC) and has 31 assists over his six-year career.

The switch-hitter spent the 2005 season at Norfolk (AAA), hitting .271 with 20 doubles, 10 triples and 40 RBI in 129 games. He ranked third in the International League in triples and recorded his fifth career 20-plus steals season, as he swiped 27 bases.

Pagan batted .287 with 30 RBI when he came to bat with runners in scoring position - and had a pair of 14-game hitting streaks (May 22-June 5 and July 4-July 20). The outfielder saw action in all three outfield spots, recording a .972 fielding percentage (9 E/323 TC).

-Lou Brock-

Comment

Thanks, we definetly have a surplus of Outfielders in our Farm system now.

Comment

I am all in.

Comment

Mods, you see the results.
                              Webmaster, what do you think?
                              Cristobal

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X