• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CuriousBoston
    replied
    !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by yankees rule
    Is your cat named Gates?
    Gates=Bill Gates, whom I hold personally responsible for Exploder.
    Cat=Magic Money=calico cats are lucky money cats, says folklore in the Boston area; perhaps Irish derived, I didn't know until recently. Was going to be M&M, but sounds like that misogystic whatever. Maybe I'll change it to "M Cubed" adding "Men"...but I cannot see future history.

Hmm, exceptions to that will be in the Bitter Rivals thread.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by CuriousBoston
    It's Gates fault. I had switch to another version oF Exploder, so I used Netscape for this site for the first time in a while. Exploder overode Netscape, until I caged it again. Had to change back many settings.

Thanks for patience. Since either bank or baseball fever is first site visited daily, and it is easier to get answer from baseball fever...

Now, if the cat will stay healthy for a few days, I can go back to pestering Matt.(When the vet asks if you want to stay with the cat during an enema, the answer is NO!)
    Is your cat named Gates?

Leave a comment:

• CuriousBoston
    replied
    Sorry for not answering earlier

It's Gates fault. I had switch to another version oF Exploder, so I used Netscape for this site for the first time in a while. Exploder overode Netscape, until I caged it again. Had to change back many settings.

Thanks for patience. Since either bank or baseball fever is first site visited daily, and it is easier to get answer from baseball fever...

Now, if the cat will stay healthy for a few days, I can go back to pestering Matt.(When the vet asks if you want to stay with the cat during an enema, the answer is NO!)

Leave a comment:

• webmaster
    replied
    Why does this thread exist?
    It exists because members have problems and we care about each one. Whether is it something simple like an explanation about the login system, which is designed more for use to keep thousands of spammers out (even though they register rogue accounts and spam daily), or something advanced about the creation of new sub-accounts to keep specific fantasy baseball leagues inside of already existant forum.

Sean

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
    It's an honest question. She was no longer able to enter the site automatically anymore, and wanted to find out why, and if anyone else was experiencing the problem.

Leave a comment:

• wilkerson_rulz-06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• webmaster
    replied
    Nothing has changed in respect to the login system. If you clean your system cookies or have a program that does it (most spyware programs do), then it can corrupt the cookie, delete the cookie all-together, or identify it and leave it alone. If either of the first two happen you will need to create a new cookie.

Sean

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    I haven't noticed anything new. If you're using Windows XP or 98, have you recently cleared out your cookies? If so, then perhaps all passwords for member websites were erased from memory also. By this, you'd have to re-enter the same username & password whenever re-visiting those sites.

Unless you log out daily when you leave here, the "Remember me" thing should work, as mentioned earlier by someone else.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    Originally posted by CuriousBoston
    Yes, I know this is a member site. I registered with a valid email about two years ago. The password is new, and I'm curious as to why the WEBMASTER felt the change needed.

I would have sent a private message, then thought other people would be curious about the login, since it is new.
    To my knowledge I have not noticed any changes recently.

I will give Sean a nudge to see if he can answer your question.

Perhaps next time address it to him (webmaster) personally, and they others might not waste their time, nor yours in answering...

Leave a comment:

• CuriousBoston
    replied
    I need the Webmaster to answer, please.

Originally posted by runningshoes53
    This is a member site.

You don't need to log in if you check off the remember me box next to your user name and password.
    Yes, I know this is a member site. I registered with a valid email about two years ago. The password is new, and I'm curious as to why the WEBMASTER felt the change needed.

I would have sent a private message, then thought other people would be curious about the login, since it is new.

Leave a comment:

• runningshoes
    replied
    This is a member site.

You don't need to log in if you check off the remember me box next to your user name and password.

Leave a comment:

• CuriousBoston
    started a topic Why is login needed?

Why is login needed?

Curious.Thanks.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X