This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
    But there are some who can actually take somethign from, say BBRef and turn it into an image file (like the attachment in my previous post). That's what I'm looking to find.
    One way to do it is to take a screen shot.
    http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Comment

I'm assuming that you don't have any photo editing software (most have easy to use screenshot tools).
      So, here's some good tips for taking simple screen shots in Windows 7 using the snipping tool:
      "How To Take Awesome Screenshots In Windows 7"
      Say hello on Twitter @BSmile & Facebook "Baseball by BSmile"

Comment

Sorry not to get back to you earlier. I know how to use the code option - I use it all the time. But there are some who can actually take somethign from, say BBRef and turn it into an image file (like the attachment in my previous post). That's what I'm looking to find.
        Did you get this figured out Ben?

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan_1895-1948 View Post
          Did you get this figured out Ben?
          Cripes. How's this for a delay. It's only....what?... 7+ months? Yes, I got it figured out I believe. Also thanks to ipitch and BSmile for their input.
          "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Cripes. How's this for a delay. It's only....what?... 7+ months? Yes, I got it figured out I believe. Also thanks to ipitch and BSmile for their input.
            Sure thing Ben!
            Say hello on Twitter @BSmile & Facebook "Baseball by BSmile"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X